Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Makers

I am going to deviate from the theme of this blog, and start covering Makers and financial news.
Why? Because I believe Making is a key role of America for the next 100 years.

America is a story of making, since its founding.  America Maked and the world taked.
Since Reagan with trade agreements favoring China and the world, America has reduced making substantially.

The new Making revolution I am witnessing is the start of the rebirth, not just of America, but of western society.   As it grows it will change society view of the order of things.  It will also bring investment opportunities the likes of Microsoft and Apple to us.  The fun will be spotting the biggest winners and investing.   For more on making click label Maker on bottom of any article or here.

My friend Bob sent me a link on a nifty video of a Heli-copter-thingie that someone made.
I highly recommend full screen, in a quiet room, watch and enjoy.

Heli showreel late summer 2012 from Esben Nielsen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment