Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ron Paul Speaks

I am actually scared if Ron Paul becomes president.  I do admire the man for keeping the eye on the ball about reforming the government and pulling back spending.

But he has touted in the past the Gold standard for money.  I am completely against tying money to shiny rocks, dull rocks, or any other natural resource with independent value of work done and work owed.

But Ron Paul is ALWAYS worth listening to.  Where else will you get new ideas, insight into fundamentals, and  ideas on actually reforming the government?   I don't completely agree with Ron Paul, but I agree more than most other candidates.  I had hoped (and still hope) Chris Christie joins and becomes president.  Other than him, I see a wasteland from the top two parties.


No comments:

Post a Comment