Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blog hooky

For the last few weeks, I have been traveling for work. Ontop of that, I am in a wedding parties and traveling to a third destination wedding this summer.

Wife is back to school full-time, my son is getting bigger by the day.

Plus summer is here. What I am leading up to is I expect to be a little spotty on my posting the next few weeks, as it has been the last two weeks.

I am simply waiting for Gary of the Smart Money tracker to signal time to move into gold miners. And that may or may not be when the Federal Reserve Bank announces a twisted form of QE3.

The Federal Reserve Banks Qe2 ends this week, so expect the next month to be dicey. Maybe a down turn in-spite of my slant of a final upturn.

Please keep on checking back, I'll try to make time during my travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment