Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crisis of Capitalism

This first video is very flawed, but it is entertaining and helps get you thinking.
A Marxist tries to critique how we have arrived to the current crisis.

Second video is a great critique of this video.
Third video is critique of the critique.
I recommend watching all three to try to form your own view.

This series of videos highlights why I choose to make arguments through a blog, with links to previous arguments or facts to compose a view based upon a series of smaller arguments.
A great example of his is my recent article "Why Natural Resource assets is better investment than US Bonds".






Then a critique of the critique


No comments:

Post a Comment