Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Time to buy GOLD, part 2

I am gun-shy of trying to catch a falling knife after my trading experiences in the last 6 months. Gold could rocket to new heights, or break the back of the price and see a major decline. I am leaning towards much higher, but timing can be painful.

So I am going to load up on gold IF/WHEN gold breaks above recent highs. Any break higher to me indicates gold is going to make HUGE gains. In effect gold has double topped, and in trading, people say there is no such thing as tripple tops.

I have a huge, long ranting post soon, may be broken across posts, to explain why Long term, I am jittery on gold.

Anyway the charts

From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2

No comments:

Post a Comment