Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Looking like SPX will break bull trendline

The jobs numbers where worse than expected, triggering a market selloff pre-market.

It is possible after the decline on the open, we get a snap back rally, but I wouldn't want to bank on that if I was long. I sold almost all gold miners earlier this week, gold is falling below 1000 an ounce. This could be a run for the door moment, so if you are long, put in a level where you will sell.

The SPX looks like it will open BELOW The bull trend line I mentioned in the previous post, from a charting perspective, SPX 950 is the next stop.

I really don't think this will be any sort of a major collapse, the market will bounce sometime soon. But what do I know?

UPDATE: Many calling for bounce, but still doesn't change my long term view.

No comments:

Post a Comment