Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Apple

I know I had Apple as possible short. However this week is Apple has a World Wide Developers Conference. Apple may really take off as new tech is announced.

Also Steve Jobs is to appear, I think his appearance alone could rocket the stock higher or over-shadow all announcements and AAPL tanks. Steve Jobs has not been well, and investors are nervous on the future of Mr. Jobs. I truly hope he looks great and is getting better.

In any event, AAPL is probably not a good short here, but if AAPL rockets to new recent highs, eventually AAPL sales will bring reality back to the price of the stock.

UPDATE 11-2012 - One of the worst calls ever

No comments:

Post a Comment