Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Obama Speech on the Economy

Obama's speech on the economy today was refreshingly honest. Point for point, almost to a tee he is on target for what has happened and what this nation faces.

He defends, quite credibly, his deficit spending and bailout actions. I have fundamental issues with the USA's future health. For a good critique, read Market Ticker (click). Obama does seem to grasp the challenges, and he presents the case that he will lead the nation into the transformation required.

I would hope that his critics, including me, spend more energy in supporting transformation than critiquing. For if the nation stonewalls economic transformation, we will guarantee the outcome to be my worst case scenario.

I encourage you to watch Obama's Speech








No comments:

Post a Comment