Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bear Market Blog search box

I added to this blog on the right hand side, a Google search box tailored to the Bear Market blogs I tend to follow. I expect I'll continue to add to this search box as I find new blogs that are interesting.
Please check back to this post to see what I have setup to search.

Currently the search box links to:
Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis
The Market Ticker
Sudden Debt
The Mises Institute
The Big Picture
The Smart Money Tracker
http://www.tickerforum.org/

Please post on this entry comments of blogs to add, and if this search box is useful.
Also I added google ads. I'm lucky if Google pays me 50 bucks in 2 years. I added it to "play" and learn Google's tools for websites. By day I'm a techie.

No comments:

Post a Comment