Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Insurance Companies

I work in an industry that is involved with Insurance companies. For this reason, I have stayed away from commentary on the health and future of Insurance companies in the USA, and the world. Unfortunately, this has also prevented me from trading these companies.

In my particular industry, there may be some great opportunities, even though the financial industry is facing challenges.

With that said, blogger Mish has a long rant today, and it starts off with insurance companies MetLife, Prudential and Lincoln National and forks into a quick commentary of the annuity market.
My advice is to read it and decide for yourself what this industry is facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment