Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome to my new Blog

Welcome to my new Blog. For those of you less internet savy, a blog is just a web site where I post my thoughts to share with others.
Probably this blog won't be read by anyone but my father (on occasion). For me, it gives me an outlet to share my thoughts with the ether, and if your interested, you can listen. (and give you ammo to bust my chops over my thoughts)

I plan on segmenting into multiple blogs, one for Finance, one for computers, and one for general BS/fun stuff.

You can "listen in" to my blog additions through RSS, and probably other features. Click on subscribe below, choose Google or Yahoo, and updates will appear on your search engine homepage.
For Google, you must change your home page to "iGoogle", click subsribe below, then click this link to see:
http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment