Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Gold Blood

There is no denying it, gold in on an epic crash right now.
Frankly, I have no idea where this goes, and its likely to get worse.

The hope, thought is, when this is done, there are no more sellers, and the bottom will be in.
Is that 10% or 30% lower to find that bottom, who knows.
I wouldn't be surprised if gold hits 990 an ounce, enough to get full capitulation.

Starting Sept 26th-ish, China will open it's gold exchange in an attempt to take leadership in gold pricing.
Perhaps thats when the bottom hits, or not.....

I took an edge off Friday, I may dump more monday, each buck is a bigger % loss now, I simply can't take it.
good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment