Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Two excellent podcast episodes worth a listen

With the failure of the 6th largest bankruptcy in US history, MF Global is one epic disaster.
I won't hold my breath for prosecutions, even though easily a dozen federal laws broken.

One of the people who lost a bundle was none other than Gerald Celente
Click to listen to:
Gerald Celente on the Smoking Gun Behind MF Global


The other is one of the weekly big picture podcasts by Jim Puplava.
What I like about this episode is he covers all the hard core issues the USA faces into 2013.
Yes, overall its a pessimistic spin, but even if you de-spin, there are some serious challenges.

Jim Puplava’s Big Picture: “Eat, Drink and Be Merry, For In 2013 We Die”

No comments:

Post a Comment