Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bernanke's War

I try to listen to the pod casts from the Financial Sense News Hour, by Jim Puplava when I can.
This week the episode titled Bernanke's War is a must listen for those paying attention to the monetization of the economy by the Federal Reserve bank and US government.

While I find the pod cast on target about Mr. Bernanke, I do warn listeners that both people presenting the episode are gold bugs. Meaning gold is the real money or safe storage of wealth. So while I listen and learn from such podcasts, please be aware everyone has something to prove and sell on.

I am a gold bug, but probably not for the same reasons as most. China and India are going to continue to consume gold as they increase in wealth. This podcast does back this view, but mixes that gold will go up due to money printing. I find this view slightly flawed.

But the important part isn't about gold. The important part is knowing the man, the myth, the legend, Mr. Bernanke.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment