Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Did i just hear a bell ring?

My friend John Chinnock says there is no bell that rings when stocks hit all time low or all time high.  What he means is there is no clear indicator when the market hits an extreme or a turning point.

Today the FED announced interest rates would not rise.  No surprise to me at all.  The economy does not need higher interest rates to improve.  The only way they could have targeted raising rates if on an international level, the US required to raise as a financial weapon.

So the markets have shot up.  Markets may make a run like we saw in 2009 to 2015, and repeat a 6 year run!

But maybe not.  There are troubling signs like China's stock market and manufacturing nose diving in the USA.

Did a bell just ring? I think I heard it.

No comments:

Post a Comment