Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Twitter

I have been posting much less in the past year.  My work takes up significantly more time, as well as ever increasing family time.

I recently started using app called feedly.  It will allow me to tweet articles I find interesting easily from my RSS feeds.
I will start tweeting any article that interests me, not just macro economics.
So in lieu of this blog, if you want to follow the items I find of interest, I highly recommend subscribing to my twitter.

There are three ways to subscribe to my posts, first you need a twitter account.
Follow directions by clicking here.
Once you have a twitter account, subscribe one of three ways.
WARNING: I will likely do a bunch of posts in a row with long lulls, you may find this annoying if updated by SMS.
Twitter Application or Twitter Web page
1) Login to twitter (follow signup directions if new user)
2) Go to http://Twitter.com/WebSurfinMurf
3) Find the follow button on right side and click to follow.

Updates to your cell phone, follow these steps.
1) Send a text message "START" to 40404. (USA)
2) Twitter will text back, send text of your full name.
3) Twitter will text back your twitter username 
4) Send text "Follow WebSurfinMurf" to 40404. (USA)

Update from email, follow these steps.
1) Login to twitter (follow signup directions if new user)
2) Go to http://Twitter.com/WebSurfinMurf
3) Find the follow button on right side and click to follow.
4) Click on the gear icon in upper right hand corner
5) Select settings from drop down menu
6) Click on Email Notifications on left hand side.
7) Check notification boxes to reflect your email preferences.
8) Click Save changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment