Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

America is losing its global advantage

I have always thought the greatest asset America had over the world was two things, low corruption and civil freedom.

I have already covered about violations of the constitution with due process and privacy from government.  I have posted on corruption.

Here is examples of BLATANT corruption, and I wait to see if a state or federal official steps in and not only enforces the law, but prosecutes the officials who do not hold up the law.

As America doesn't offer as dramatic of a difference between freedom and low corruption, there is less of a differentiation of USA for small business.




But we can rely on our lawmakers to have an even head and good judgement to defend the citizens. Or maybe instead they are spending their time making up problems that dont exist instead of pushing on real issues....

No comments:

Post a Comment