Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Presidential Debate #1

I enjoyed watching the presidential debate tonight.  Romney left with a much better impression than I started with.

However both candidates lied heavily tonight.  I am amazed that Romney didn't asked on anything Obama said he would do....why didn't he try last week, last year?

Why do I say both lie?  Balance budgets but cut nothing that drives 90% of the costs....the magical 10% left will reduce 33% of the government spending.....right.

For the first time in my life, I like no candidates.  None.   Maybe thats a sign I have matured to an adult finally.   Anyway, worth a watch.  Romney got his ass handed to him in past weeks, now the media will hype the comeback, yawn, same thing each election.

No comments:

Post a Comment