Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Nigel Farage and the Fall of Europe

I have posted on Nigel Farage before, a shrewd politician who speaks directly on the weakness of European Financial positions.

This interview is a good one on Nigel.  My only hesitation with Mr. Farage is I am unsure of what his long term objectives are.  The stereo typical politician panders to the fundraisers, explaining why Nigel stands out so much.  A good watch none the less.  at 25 minutes in, a good commentary from Jamie Diamond and purchase of Bear Sterns with Government encouragement.

In Europe news, Greece unemployment 25% and climbing, French Economy taking a hard turn down, Spanish bonds being dumped abroad, and European union secession support gains in Belgium.

No comments:

Post a Comment