Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Gold Miners looking good. Overall market higher?

On July 27th, posted a view on Gold miners going higher, waiting for short term trend confirmation.
In the short term, gold miners have confirmed chart wise looking good.

But so is the overall market.  In the near term, trend has broken higher, not lower.
And that is a setup for new highs in the market, which seems almost unbelievable considering the economic outlook of late.

But I think fundamentals relating to the market valuation is now in question.  This time its different :)
All kidding aside, from the charts, looking higher.

I'll be adding my own personal investing more into ETF's GDX, GDXJ, GLD, SLV, and OIH.
Food and natural gas has also been doing well. (DBA and UNG)

To the charts!








No comments:

Post a Comment