Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thirty story building made in 15 days video

I have knocked China a bit on the fraudulent construction and real estate valuations.  For a country so large, and so populous, it only stands to reason that with massive influx of construction, would be massive gains in construction productivity.

The video below is a great illustration how truely efficient the Chinese have become at construction, not only in ability to create in record time, but to make energy efficient buildings.

With such capability and so much land, I wonder how anyone thought real estate prices would continue to go up forever.  If 30 story buildings can be created every 15 days by one company!  I have to imagine China has 1,000 companies just like this, creating new buildings at an amazing pace.






No comments:

Post a Comment