Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bloomberg takes on Ben Bernanke...

Bloomberg to its credit fought through the courts to uncover the secret 7.7 trillion dollar in secret government loans to banks.  to put into perspective, since the history of the US, the total debt created to date is about 14 trillion.  And it took about 7 to be created in the last 10 years.

Mr. Bernanke doesn't know when to keep his mount shut, and lucky for us, Bloomberg is standing its ground.  I actually have a tiny bit of optimism here.  It's very tiny, but I hope Bloomberg rides this story to it's full conclusion.

See Bloomberg article "Bloomberg News Responds to Bernanke Criticism".
I covered this in post "Eliot Spitzer speaks out about USA Financial Games" and "Daily Show on Free Money"

Go Bloomberg!

No comments:

Post a Comment