Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

European Stock Market is Toast

I am not so sure about the title of this post actually happening, but it's what this trader says about Europe.
What I do agree is Europe will in the next two years will be forced to breakup the Euro.
If German law is observed, then it becomes quite likely that the Euro will fail much sooner.

Once Europe implodes, then the world will follow.  Notice what this man says about Goldman Sachs....
What I can safely say is Prediction #2 of my 2011 prediction list is fulfilled, whatever happens.

In the end, all markets will implode without a severe intervention by world banks, which to date, seem to be taking a defensive stance for once.  Fun times.


No comments:

Post a Comment