Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Elliot Spitzer calls for Goldman Sachs indictment

CNN video clip where Elliot Spitzer calls for Goldman Sachs to be prosecuted by Attorney General, if not he should resign.

I have no specific comments about indictment of Goldman or not, for I have not read about the current situation.

But I do hope we can have some law enforcement, it has been 2 years since the 2008 collapse, and not one executive has been prosecuted for ANY wrong doing, including the multitude of failed companies. Many of these failed companies have well documented processes that avoided any due diligence for proper lending practices. For TRUST is THE ISSUE! It was in 2008, and it continues today.


No comments:

Post a Comment