Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

China's Fraud economy and US Dollar valuation

Mish of the Global Economic Trend Analysis blog has recently posted a series of articles about China and US Dollar valuation. Mish frequently posts about these topics, but the recent series of articles together does a great job of framing a global complex system to the heart of what drives the China economy and US debt machine.

I highly recommend reading for everyone, since the US and the world are in a twisted economic death grip with China. Please keep in mind Mish tends to present that gold is money, and for this reason, I try to keep skeptical of Mish's analysis. Such a fundamental wrong viewpoint (in my opinion) runs the risk he mis-analyses global currency stress.

Articles to read, in order





And to my surprise, China is facing possible civil unrest?

No comments:

Post a Comment