Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, February 14, 2011

This Week in Charts

Taking a slightly different spin on charts today. Pretty much everyone agrees that the US market will do relatively well this year, considering the positions of others in the world.

Even I am slightly optimistic. However, I figured lets try to put a slightly pessimistic eye on charts.
Lets extrapolate what the markets have been doing, and where this is going.
Quite clearly, this can't continue without severe issues occurring.
I have no clue what, if anything, will spark a trend change down. But these charts look too good to be real. So either believe the extrapolations I present, or take some cover as we need to get some air let out of the markets.

To the charts!

No comments:

Post a Comment