Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Short idea - Buffalo Wild


I have learned my lesson about shorting, its for truly brave, stupid, or lucky. When the world wants stocks to go up always, its tough to bet against the world.
One of the rare shorts I have left, and my biggest, (no not DECK!) is BWLD. Recently it has been giving me love, something I haven't gotten from a short in years!

But it is at an interesting chart support level. If it hits say...40 bucks a share, pretty good chance it will take the express to 35, if not lower.

See chart below. This is not a recommendation to buy or short, just a chart observation for the brave, stupid, or lucky. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment