Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Inflated: How Money and Debt Built the American Dream

Inflated: How Money and Debt Built the American Dream is a new book by Christopher Whalen. I ordered my copy today as a kindle book. Below Mr. Whalen talks about the core corruption of the Federal Reserve Bank, and from the video below, is directly on target mirroring the message I have been trying to get out, the system is failing. The Federal Reserve Bank must be abolished.

I highly recommend watching this video, this is yet another video I am adding to my new reader welcome page. I am once again adding this to my Financial Ground Zero tag, to further support what David Cote, Honeywell CEO said.


No comments:

Post a Comment