Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

This Week in Charts

What can I say? Gold looks good, gold miners, silver miners, etc.
Market overall seems to be holding in there.
To put the overall market into context, I'll start off with SPX logarithmic chart to show market valuation relative to a percent view.

The USD is at a critical point, a break lower should start sending metals higher, and possibly markets...for now.


US treasury rates are clearly on the rise, breaking from previous trend line.
As long as rates stay below 50, it isn't time to yell the sky is falling.


I didn't bother doing GDX, GDJX, or silver miners. They all look great as of today.
Below is gold's trajectory.

I looked a chart of AAPL after talking to a friend, anyway some comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment