Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NJ Governor Chris Christie on Teachers

I live in NJ, and Governor Chis Christie is one of the only political leaders taking action against the onslaught of massive debt. NJ is bankrupt due to the actions of politicians over the last 20-ish years.

This video shows a teacher asking, and Chris Christie responding, well worth watching to hear the perspective of the fiscal crisis and Chris Christie's justification for his response. While I can't blanket back every action Mr. Christie is doing, I do applaud Mr. Christie is TAKING FISCAL ACTION. In this respect, we would do much better as a nation if there where more of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment