Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Warning on Long Term Trading Signal

Very early in this blog, I posted on a long term trading signal that people can use for investing. Unfortunately, back in 2009 I saw the signal flip to "buy", but I ignored it at my own peril.

A bit burned, hopefully a bit wiser, I am keeping an eye on this signal. The lines have NOT yet crossed into sell, but it is looking a little ugly. I suspect in the next 8 weeks, we will have the final answer.

If you haven't read my post yet on this trading signal, please click here, it is a MUST watch for anyone investing. Like all tools, it isn't 100%, but it is sure better than any other metric I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment