Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, May 24, 2010

This Week in Charts

This week in charts, who knows direction, I am hoping for a pop up, everything is a little shaky from the recent correction. I am hoping for a correction longer term (July/August?) market completely comes apart for the final swan dive to begin over the next year. For now, its watch the charts, try to position.

I don't like gold (again) for now, I will when it breaks to new highs, or a "swing low" is apparent.

Low interest rates in 30 year is giving the government breathing room to add trillion + more debt in some sort of stimulus attempt. Obviously I am unaware of such foolhardy plans, but I suspect as this market gets scary, the final put-it-all-on-the-line move by the government will be announced. Once rates are pressing up instead of down, we will see the rug pulled hard out from under everyone. It is possible that decision was already made when the rates where pressing up. It's impossible to know.


No comments:

Post a Comment