Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, March 22, 2010

This Week In Charts

The market bears are saying a near term top is in, market is going to correct this week. I am sure if I watched CNBC the market is in full steam ahead going back to market highs in 2007.

For now, I'll see what unfolds, if the market bear returns in force, this will be a multi-year effort. I'll be posting some thoughts from Gary and other bloggers, and explain how the crux of everything is the US Dollar valuation.

For now, this week in charts, draw your own thoughts.
From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2

From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2

From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2

From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2

No comments:

Post a Comment