Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Monday, February 8, 2010

This week in Charts

I may not be able to make blog posts between now and Thursday. I have quite a busy schedule. I did lighten my shorts, and put some stops on, to make sure I don't lose any short gains while unavailable. Overall I will still keep some shorts on. Buying GDX here is probably a good play, I'll start to add a little, but be sure to set a stop-loss. I still think gold has more correction here, but I also hate to sit out completely if the train is starting to roll.

Gary of the smart money tracker seems to be positioning the gold bull is resuming. I can't completely diversify that the stock market rallied over 70% just 11 months ago's low. And that a greater correction has to occur.

From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2


From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2


From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2

No comments:

Post a Comment