Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This short week in Charts

I deliberately didn't do the this week in stocks chart because I suspected Tuesday would bring surprises. The market is making some significant gains, and it looks like much higher.

I am trying to not get ping-ponged and join the bull again, but stay cautiously bearish. A break above SPX 1150 will be significant for me. It will signal me listening to Gary of the smart money tracker and putting a MUCH lower emphasis on chartists.

I did buy some gold miners on the open Tuesday. Some charts below

From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2

From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2

From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2


No comments:

Post a Comment