Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lack of law enforcement used to cause fiscal crisis

Naked short selling is outright illegal. The US Government's lack of law enforcement is the root cause of the timing of the 2008 crash, as this video painstakingly outlines. I DISAGREE blaming hedge funds! Hedge Funds serves a legitimate function. What the problem is LAW Enforcement! I don't like the twisting of what happened and blaming hedge funds in this video series.

I didn't check any of the facts in this video. But assuming the naked short selling data is true, the lack of law enforcement is a big problem, as well as dark pools, Credit Default Swaps, and other financial transactions performed without regulation.

Video mentions blog deepcapture, click to read.





No comments:

Post a Comment