Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chart Crazy

The US Stock market seems to be flat lining, the question is, what next? Is the market resting bfore lunging much higher, or a correction? If you know the answer for a fact, let me know.

For your enjoyment, some charts I am looking at. First up is S&P 500, will it break above bear trend line.

From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2


I expect GDX to hit new highs then to roll over....but maybe this is the big move up already?
From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2

From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2

http://picasaweb.google.com/WebSurfinMurf/WebSufinMurfsFinancialBlog2#5410528893468593922

From WebSufinMurfs FinancialBlog2



It really is a crapshoot, but the market must go lower in the next 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment