Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tension in the Market Analyzers

All the services I read are in high gear, with everyone watching the trend lines I keep drawing for my blog. Some say breaking higher, others, its the final swan dive.

Some say gold about to mega rally into Q1 2010, others time for a swan dive of epic proportions.

You can see the tension by just watching the market trading, its trying to keep between the two major trend lines. I think the finally act will be violent, and sudden, catching both sides off guard.

So its anyone's guess. I am holding my Gold Miners .... nervously. Ready to buy more if GDX closes above 50.50.

Safes is always cash. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment