Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

TrendLine Crazy 2, US Dollar Danger

Tuesday mornings post had a bunch of lines for me trying to over-analyze the stock charts. Well today the market hit under the blue and green trend lines I drew. The green trend line I drew this AM was a little too steep, I adjusted slightly up to be in line with all the recent highs.

The REAL story is the USD is under great pressure, and continues to fall. As mentioned previously, this is a great trick, until the USD cracks below 70, then the dollar is under threat of collapsing. In my graph below on USD long view, the yellow area shows the area of danger. At this point I EXPECT the dollar to penetrate the area, Gold to make new highs, THEN USD to reverse. I could also see the USD going down to 70 causing a parabolic blowoff in the US stock markets like never seen before.

NOTE: Calls for US Dollar end as dominating currency being called as beginning from China issuing bonds for the first time ever. I am a disbeliever for now.

So really its watch the dollar, gold, and the markets, and sit in cash, unless ur insane like me and like to play in minefields.

From WebSurfinMurf's Financial Blog

US Dollar is edging down .... again...
From WebSurfinMurf's Financial Blog

From WebSurfinMurf's Financial Blog

From WebSurfinMurf's Financial Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment