Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Will Stock market hit 200 DMA?

I blogged that I think the market may hit the 200 DMA, basically near DOW 9K, SPX 900-950 in the next few months.

I distinctly believe this still to be possible. But keep in mind the 200 DMA keeps moving lower, and its possible the S&P will hit the 200 DMA when its 850 in a few months from now.

So if your long, from before Q4 2008, consider lightening your position by some percentage.

Take a look at the S&P500 from the last 3 years, then from the last few decades.
The overall trend still looks down, and today may be highest you will see for decades.

From WebSurfinMurf's Financial Blog

From WebSurfinMurf's Financial Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment