Welcome new reader!

Financial news I consider important, with my opinion, which is worth as much as you paid for it.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Video Post 8

A quick shout out to one of my blog readers, Milind Shah. He organized a fund raising effort for Doctors Without Borders around the new Star Trek Movie, read on.

If you haven't watched, watch Obama speech from Tuesday click here:

Pretty good video, critiquing doom-gloomers such as me, and interviewing Schiff & Celente.
And I hope that the video is right, that I am on this track because it makes me "feel smarter" rather than actually happening.
If it does happen, I'd like this guy to create another video saying "they where smarter", but of course, in life, that never happens. :)



Ron Paul critiquing Obama speech, and of course, I agree with Ron Paul....

No comments:

Post a Comment